Spiked With Pearls Amigurumi & Such

Your place to read about updates about amigurumi and other fun things going on with my Etsy store. www.spikedwithpearls.etsy.com

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I put a few new Kiwi Birds up for sale on Etsy. They were all created spontaneously and were all born on the same day (triplets!). I'm quite fond of orange kool-aid actually...
Over the past few, well who knows how long, I've had quite the creative block and have absolutely no idea what to do...
Hopefully the road block will get removed and ideas will come and go as they used to... Until then... Kiwi Birds.

Okay, so first is Strawberry Kiwi, then it's Banana Cream, and finally Orange Kool-Aid.

You can check out more about them at spikedwithpearls.etsy.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

CATS! I vote for CATS!

3:51 PM

 
Blogger Candace said...

Those are adorable! :)

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Website Counter

Powered by Blogger