Spiked With Pearls Amigurumi & Such

Your place to read about updates about amigurumi and other fun things going on with my Etsy store. www.spikedwithpearls.etsy.com

Tuesday, April 18, 2006



I've started to make two scarves; a nice, plush, key whole scarflet and a lacey, mohair scarf. This is the key whole scarf. I think it's turning out quite nice, though I'm not sure if I'm going to put it up for sale on Etsy...



And this is the Mohair scarf. I'm not quite sure if i like the plain double crochet. I'm thinking i might do more of a shell type stitch...Not sure though...I haven't gotten far though, so if I do change my mind, it won't be that big of a deal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this mean that Apple Blossom is gone now?

Nice work girl!

Tootles~

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Website Counter

Powered by Blogger